How to register
To become a sustaining member, you must be:
- A professional offering services to children with cancer (medical, mental, social or other care).
- A relative of a child with cancer.
- A person who assists the Association to achieve its aims in any way.
To register in our Association:
- Fill in the online sustaining member registration form.
- Deposit €50 in a Floga bank account.
- Email the deposit slip to our Secretary.
What are the obligations of sustaining members
The sustaining members:
- Participate in General Meetings without the right to speak.
- Pay their annual fee every year (€50).
- Follow the Articles of Association.
How do members depart / are erased
Each sustaining member has the right to leave the Association.
Provided they decide to leave, they must notify us at least 2 months before the end of the year. The departure applies as of the new year.
The Association also has the right to erase a sustaining member by decision of the Board, in the event that they:
- Violate a legal obligation stemming from the Articles of Association.
- Oppose the aims of the Association in any way.
- Do not pay the specified fees for one year.
The erased sustaining member has the right to bring the matter before the first annual General Meeting after their erasure to oppose the decision.