How are Branches established
Branches of Floga can be established in any Greek prefecture (1 per prefecture) by decision of the Board, while also notifying the competent local authorities.
For each Branch, the General Meeting appoints 3 parents or guardians as members every 3 years.
Within 10 days from being appointed, the members convene as a body and appoint a representative for each Branch.
Every Branch may keep a Floga office in their area. In addition, it may decide to open an office in another town within the same prefecture.
What are the responsibilities of the representatives
The Branch representatives:
- Participate in the General Council of the Association.
- Collect donations and sponsorships to the Association and issue thank-you cards to the sponsors within their area.
- Organise local events, blood drives, charity bazaars, awareness campaigns on childhood cancer etc., aiming to improve and strengthen the presence of Floga within their prefecture.
- Make recommendations to the Board for granting financial aid to families within their area.
- Keep supporting documents, in accordance with the law and the instructions of the Board, and send a Revenue and Expenses Statement to the head offices every quarter.