The details of the Association that collects and processes your personal data through www.floga.org.gr is:
Name: Floga – Parents’ Association of Children with Cancer
Trading under: Floga
Registered in: 6-8 Aigiou Street, 11527 Goudi, Athens, Greece
Tax No.: 090072907
Tax Office: ATHENS IB
Data Protection Officer
The details of the Floga Data Protection Officer are:
6-8 Aigiou Street, 11527 Goudi, Athens, Greece
What data we collect and process
We collect the following personal data for the corresponding purposes:
- Your email to subscribe to the Floga Newsletter and find out our news regularly.
- Your full name, contact information, educational information, previous experience and interests if you wish to become a volunteer and fill in the relevant form.
- Your full name and contact information if you wish to become a full or sustaining member and fill in the relevant form.
- Your full name and contact information if you fill in the relevant form and ask us to send you a receipt for a donation you make.
- Your full name and contact information if you want us to contact you for any reason.
The website also uses Google Analytics, a mechanism that collects information so as to provide better services to all the users.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you provide through a relevant field and the legal interests of Floga.
Data retention and your rights
You data are retained until you withdraw your consent.
The legislation on protection of your personal data gives you the following rights, which you may exercise free of charge in principle and based on the provisions of the legislative framework:
- Right of access, i.e. to obtain information on which your data we have collected and processed, its origin, the purposes and legal foundation for its processing, any recipients or recipient categories, especially in third countries, and the period for which it will be stored.
- Right to rectification or completion of any inaccurate personal data, so as to render it accurate by submitting a relevant form with your accurate personal data to us.
- Right to erasure of your personal data in the following cases: i) when your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise submitted for processing; (ii) when you withdraw the consent on which the processing of your personal date is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing; (iii) when your personal data was processed without the necessary legitimate grounds; (iv) when your personal data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; (v) when personal data of a child has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services, following its consent, or the consent is given or approved by the persons exercising parental care.
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data in the following cases: (i) when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, until Floga verifies its accuracy; (ii) when you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of its use instead; (iii) when Floga no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims of the Floga.
- Right to data portability, i.e. to receive your personal data which you have provided to Floga in proper format and transmit it to another data controller, provided the processing of your personal data is based on your consent.
- Right to withdraw your consent (with no retroactive effect) for the processing of your personal data for an issue relating to the protection of simple personal and health data.
These rights may be restricted due to the obligation to apply another law, as for example in the case you request erasure of data, but we are under the obligation to keep it according to the law.
Floga will respond to your request free of charge and without delay, and in all events within one 1 month from the date your request was received. This deadline may be extended for another 2 months, provided this is deemed necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. Floga will inform you of any extension within 1 month from the date the request was received, as well as of the reasons for the delay.
If it is impossible to satisfy your request, Floga will notify you without delay, and at the latest within 1 month from the date the request was received, of the relevant reasons and the option to lodge a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, as well as your right to file a petition to the competent judicial authorities.
If Floga considers that your requests are blatantly unfounded or excessive, it may demand the payment of a reasonable and corresponding fee, after taking into account the administrative costs to satisfy it, or it may deny responding to your request.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you believe that your personal data protection rights are being violated, you reserve the right to lodge a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifisias Avenue, 11523 Athens, Greece, Tel.: +30 2106475600, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
You also have the right to file a petition to the judicial authorities responsible for your personal data protection.
Last updated: November 2020